Table of Contents
Last Minute Rules Reminders
From ACM ECNA RPC headquarters email to coaches…
- No electronic devices of any type are allowed into the contest area. So, please collect cellphones and all other electronic devices from your contestants before they enter into the contest area. As you may recall, two teams were disqualified last year for using a cellphone and using a graphing calculator.
- No contestant will be allowed to compete if they do not have their contest t-shirt (not Purdue t-shirt; this one is issued at registration) and badge on. Contestants are required to wear their contest t-shirt and badge to be able to participate.
- Please download and share the Contestant Information Sheet (new location tbd) with your contestants before your departure. Many of your questions as well as contestants' questions have answers in this important document. Copies will be placed in your registration packet.
- If you need help with directions, lodging, etc., logistic information is provided for each site. Please visit http://acm.ashland.edu and click on Logistics.
Some Statistics (from 2010)
- 112 teams registered and confirmed to compete
- Cincinnati Site: 35 teams
- Grand Valley Site: 16 teams
- Windsor Site: 22 teams
- Youngstown Site: 39 teams
Approximate Schedule (for 2011)
The detailed schedule at the Cincinnati site is available here.
Friday, October 21
- 1:00 pm: Gather in the Lawson lobby for pictures (with t-shirts) and send off.
- 1:30 pm: Leave for Cincinnati. Light dinner enroute.
- 6:00 pm: Register at hotel in Cincinnati.
- 6:00 pm: Arrive at contest site for final registration, orientation session (including pizza), and practice contest.
Saturday, October 22
- 7:30 am: Breakfast of champions at the hotel, checkout.
- 8:30 am: Leave for contest site
- 9:00 am: Final preparations.
- 10:00 am: Contest starts
- 3:00 pm: Contest ends. Attend wrap up/awards session.
- 4:00 pm: Leave around for West Lafayette. Celebration dinner enroute.
- 9:00 pm: Return to campus.
icpc_logistics.txt · Last modified: 2011/08/21 11:46 by jtkorb