Gooey Fudge Oatmeal Bars
- 1 c softened butter (or margarine)
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 c flour
- 3 c oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
Press dough onto a large cookie sheet (approx. 17” x 11”) with edges at least ½ in. deep, saving some dough to crumble over the top of the chocolate mixture.
For chocolate mixture, melt and blend together:
- ½ c butter (or margarine)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 large pkg milk chocolate chips (11.5 oz.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Pour over bottom layer and sprinkle remaining dough on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.